Friday, December 19, 2008

Swift Quot Crawford Is My Dream Date Quot

Taylor Swift

Writing songs is like breathing for me. Taylor Swift revealed that she is an admirer of Gossip Girl stars Chace Crawford. The 18-year musician broke with Joe Jonas in October. Talking about how romance affects his music, added: I like to write about boys and relationships. Swift also spoke about his first kiss in a interview with Prom magazine. Swift Jonas later accused of cheating on her with her current lover Camilla Belle. I was 15 and the oldest of all my friends have not kissed a boy, he said. The country music singer Crawford said that it would be his celeb dream date for a dance and said that would be an ideal co-star. I write songs about what will happen to me, because it helps me figure out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home